Pages

Saturday 11 June 2022

Simple greenery


Branka has chosen a simple colour challenge for us at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week - Green and White.


I'm continuing my simple card theme!

I printed the sentiment out vertically, and cut the card to size for DL cards. The stamp is from Lavinia Stamps. I used bundled sage and old paper distress inks.

I sponged bundled sage round the outside.

The only problem - these cards seem impossible to photograph! I have so many blurry pictures. Must be the white space - not usually a problem for me!




 

Very simple and easy, but I think also pretty.







To play along, visit us at the 52CCT blog. You'll be able to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team, amd enter your own green and white card. You have a week to join in, until Friday 17th June.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you, and try to respond to every one.

Lucinda