Pages

Saturday 7 March 2020

Star stencil sketch


Goga is hosting the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this month.

As always, we kick off with a sketch.


I had a session paying with a star and script stencil and spritzers. I also added distress oxides to the stencil and embossed with it.

I ended up with a lot of sheets I didn't like - they'll be die cut or painted over I guess!

But two I thought had potential.



I over stamped this one with salty ocean distress ink and a swirly star stamp, then with sentimet stamps. I edged in the ink, and a purple, and went round the star and banner with a grey fine liner pen.




I cut out the star and banner this time. The background is brushos with a snowflake stamp, I pulled this out of my stash.

I edged with background with ink, and went round the star and banner with an inktense pencil and a water pen.


To join in with this sketch challenge, head to the 52CCT blog. You have until Friday 13th March to enter.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Quite Winter looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu sais donner beaucoup de modernité à un thème si classique habituellement, très belle carte Lucinda, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you, and try to respond to every one.

Lucinda