Pages

Saturday 5 June 2021

A delicate snow flurry


I've had a little bit of a break, and now I'm back with a sketch card for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

Tracy is our host for June, and she has chosen this layout for us.



I went with a simple stamped, layered card.

I have made versions of this card with dandelions, for new babies and a sympathy card. Here I swapped in snowflakes and this very elegant stamp set, which I got from a charity shop recently.

The stamping is in watering can archival ink, then I splattered with hickory smoke, iced spruce and chipped sapphire reinkers.



The colours in the splatters don't show that well in small photos, the card has a lovely delicacy.

 

 

 

To join in, head over to 52CCT. The challenge is open for a week, to Friday 11th June.

3 comments:

  1. superbe et très chic Lucinda, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So mystical card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card using the sketch that I designed. Thanks for your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you, and try to respond to every one.

Lucinda