Pages

Saturday 26 June 2021

Triple embossing


Tracy has mixed it up a bit for the technique/stash challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, and has chosen a tic tac toe grid for us to play with.



I have gone with the right hand column, although if you count the knitted embossing on the front tag as faux stitching, I've also done the top row!

I used three different embossing folders (I couldn't choose!) for the base and two tags. The distress oxide colours are ripe persimmon, peeled paint and peacock feathers, with chipped sapphire for definition. Not traditional Christmas but I fancied a bit of zing!




I love the background, so the rest is kept simple!

 

 

 

 

 

To play along this week, head over to the 52CCT blog.

The challenge is open until Friday 2nd July.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation and all of that embossing is divine. What a wonderful Christmas card and great inspiration for everyone to see on the 52CCT blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy, I often forget about my embossing folders, so when I get them out I go a bit crazy!!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, love the textures on the background !

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Lucinda, ce style chic et moderne, magnifique, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you, and try to respond to every one.

Lucinda