Pages

Saturday 28 May 2022

Triple round baubles


Tracy's final challenge as host of the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is a technique.



I decided to change it up by using circles instead of rectangles. I have a nested set of dies with narrow increments, although the borders are still a little wider than usual I think.

I stamped the image, and embossed in black. For the colour I used pergaliner pens, and a waterpen. The background is coloured with bundled sage distress ink.

Finally, the sentiment is printed with a fun font.

I put the image onto a 5x5 card blank.



 

Bright and colourful, with a different twist!

 

 

 

 

 

 

To play along do head over to our blog 52CCT. The design team have some wonderful cards. You have until Friday 4th June to join in with this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I like your idea to use circles for the technique - Really original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. elle est trop belle, tu joues avec cette technique de magnifique façon, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you, and try to respond to every one.

Lucinda