Pages

Saturday 4 January 2020

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!

Just as we emerge from the Christmas festivities, 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is back, with challenges to start creating cards for Christmas 2020! We wouldn't want you to get Christmas withdrawal now, would we?

Andrea hosts for January, and starts us off with a sketch.


I have to admit my mojo is a bit AWOL after a spell of poor health. I looked through my stash of backgrounds for inspiration, and found this one - which sort of has the panels (I've rotated the sketch) and comes from this session from last year.

I cut it to size and edged with ink.

The cabachon is from a Craftbox set. I wrapped embroidery thread round, and cut the tag from a card scrap. The JOY stamp is a set I got in a charity shop recently - it's terrible quality (silicon not ploymer I guess) but did the job.




Not my most creative card ever, but a lovely background, and my 2020 stash is started.






To join in, head to the 52CCT blog, and enter your card. You have until Friday 10th January to play.

2 comments:

  1. elle est très original Lucinda, je te comprends, parfois l'inspiration n'est pas la mais cela reviendra...biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty background, love the cabachon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you, and try to respond to every one.

Lucinda