Pages

Sunday 29 March 2020

Old favourites!


One week soon I really hope to post a 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge on time!

Goga's last challenge as hostess is a technique  - she's chosen windown cards.


I fell back on an old favourite for this - blues and snowflakes!

For the frame I smooshed my card with light blue and lilac distress oxides. I then stamped small snowflakes with versamark and heat embossed in clear. I then blended darker blue over this, so the snowflakes resisted the ink. I overstamped in the darkest blue with the same snowflake stamp.

I die cut the frame and aperture.

For the inner, I smooshed another piece of card. I die cut the snowflake spray, Snow word and some small snowflakes from silver centura pearl card. I also cut the word from card blended with blue ink, but wanted it darker so added black.

I put it all together on a 6x6 card blank, using foam to raise the frame.



Not my most original card, but if it works, why not?

The layers of blue and shimmer of the centura pearl card are very frosty and pretty.



To join in with this technique challenge, head to the 52CCT blog - this challenge is open until Friday 3rd April.

Have fun playing!

1 comment:

  1. ce sont aussi parmi mes couleurs favorites Lucinda, la fraîcheur du bleu et le frisson des flocons, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you, and try to respond to every one.

Lucinda