Pages

Sunday 17 October 2021

Snow Globe


Super quick post tonight, as I'm late again with my 52 Christmas Card Throwdown card for the week. At least I have already made my card for next week, so I have no excuse for posting that late!!!

Majda has chosen the theme of "Snow Globe". Such fun!



I wanted dimension in my card, like you're looking into the snow globe. I die cut the circle out of both sides of a card blank, and the front of a second one.

The stand is from a Clarity stamp, I edged the circle in silver sharpie, and added stars, some grounding, and brushed chipped sapphire ink around.

I used die cuts of trees and Santa between the back of the front card and the front of the back one. I attached the cards to make a "Z" shape.

The background is from my stash - I made it using brushos and gold mica powder, with clingfilm. I thought it looked quite magical behind my little scene.





I like the depth this design has created, it came together quite well. This Santa die is new, I'm very pleased with it.

 

 

 

 

To join in, visit us on the 52CCT blog. You have until Friday 22nd October to play along. Have fun!!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you, and try to respond to every one.

Lucinda