Pages

Saturday 10 October 2015

Joy Always Inspiration

Joy Always card by Barbara Gray


I can't claim today's artwork as my own. I received this gorgeous card in the post this morning from Barbara Gray of Clarity Stamp, after I won a little competition on her blog. Isn't it beautiful! Definitely one to display for inspiration.

The step-by-step of how she made it is here.

I voted for the cloudy background, which is what I have on my finished card.

I'm hoping to try out the rainwater backgrounds next time it rains - I didn't quite get organised enough on the couple of rainy days we had this week.

And the icing on the cake - a Clarity voucher as well. I may have to treat myself to some of her stencil brushes!



Joy Always card by Barbara Gray and voucher



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate hearing from you, and try to respond to every one.

Lucinda